1/25/2006
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- **CARDS MAGAZINE**
- **HOF** COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I LOVE THESE THINGS!!! A TAG!
- Goodmorning or Goodnight?
- ********BANG**********
- ..........Ya Know.......
- BHPHOTOVIDEO.COM
- I WILL DO ALL MY LAUNDRY TODAY....{REPEAT}
- **MY HUSBAND IS THE BESTESTESTEST**
- *OH MY GOODNESS* CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more








11 Comments:
Boy it must be fun to be you! :-) So, did you buy all this stuff??? I LOVE those pink shoes! Happy Shopping!
you too...I won't tell if you don't tell...
You are so cute, A! I love the clothes. I am so not the shopper. I may need a wardrobe uplift!
Looks like you had a wonderful time shopping. All the clothes are so cute. The shoes are fierce! Go Adrienne!
You are bad, bad, bad! ;)
Loving those sandals!
where did you get those silver charles wdge sandals. i need those!!!!
If you ordered everything on your blog, you go girl!!! I love everything, especially the shoes!!! I am such a shoe freak!!!! I'm sure you had a great time!!!!
You have very good taste, but you need to share with the rest of us WHERE you ordered these from.
HeeHee- Now THAT is some good woman to woman advice. : )
sorry you had a rough day. CUTE CUTE clothes though!! :)
You are BAD!, I'm already checking out all the stores, LOL!!! I must own some of theses shirts and pants and shoes1111
Post a Comment
<< Home