1/18/2006

*OH MY GOODNESS* CAN IT GET ANY BETTER?

I came home to a WONDERFUL email from Monique......the OWNER OF "THE" BEST SB STORE in my town!!!! THE BEST! And I am NOT just saying that.....my bank account can tell you the SAME THING!!!!!! GET THIS- SHE WANTS ME TO BE ON THEIR INSPIRATION TEAM (DESIGN TEAM) HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!? I will get the chance to work with a WONDERFUL GROUP OF LADIES!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW I CAN BARELY STAND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM "SO" TRYING TO CONTAIN MYSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My daughter asked me if I was going to work there! LOL....I think she is excited too! LOL Ok....Im going to go TRY and relax myself now........ OH, you can check out the store SCRAP ETC OH, and while you are checking stuff out....check out the BIG EVENT that is coming to a town near me! I get to spend TIME With these WONDERFUL ladies!!!! SCRAP ETC EVENTS OK, I just pinched myself......AND THIS IS REAL!!! LOL **OUCH** WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Debbie Y. said...

Congratulations! I can tell you are very well pleased, but it was just a matter of time before you were asked because you are so talented.

4:45 PM  
Blogger ClassC Scrapper said...

wELL, congratulations AGAIN, aDRIENNE!!! tHINGS ARE REALLY HAPPENING FOR YOU!!! i CAN TELL THAT YOU ARE EXCITED!!!!

5:03 PM  
Blogger justem said...

Very cool! Congratulation! I love your banner, btw :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

WAHOOO!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Congratulations! How exciting :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

Congrats!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats!!!! That store looks like a dream come true. I checked out their blog the other day, I could move to AL just to shop there! 2006 is going to be great for you, it's starting out so well! You are well on your way to greatness!!!

2:46 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Good for You! Enjoy!

5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So exciting! :)

7:05 AM  
Blogger Tamika said...

All I want to know is..........when do you sleep? Congrats

7:39 AM  
Blogger SageHen said...

So cool. Have yourself a great time playing in all the paper and supplies.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

yeah!!!! congrats to you girl, that sounds so great!

corinne5xxx

9:13 AM  
Blogger Lu said...

what good news. so glad to hear it.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

Wow lady, you're on a roll!!
You're rocking the DT world.
Go Adrienne!!
Congrats :)

6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrienne, I am so happy for you!!! You go girl!! You deserve it becasue you designs are awesome! I am so excited for you!!!

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home