1/18/2006

Confessions of a Blogger..........

Yesterday afternoon, was just BAD.........I had a breakdown on the way home, and thought I was going to have to pull over.....It was raining, and I was crying...NOT a very good mix. I guess we have those moments. Sometimes, you have to let go of people that mean you no good. I had to let go of a very dear friend that I love dearly. Its so hard to let go sometimes, but I feel better knowing I did the right thing. I can not...I WILL NOT allow anyone to come between me and my family. That being said....I was browsing my daily list of blogs and came across TODAY'S WORD while on Rachael's Blog I really needed this today. I believe that everything will be fine and God will replace the friend I had to let go with one that means me good! LOL That being said....there was a challenge today on TWO PEAS posted by Sophia asking us to name a few things that make our life easier....I was thinking THIS should be fun! LOL The NUMBER ONE THING ON MY LIST IS MY YELLOW BABY!!!! Yep....a vaccume, but not just ANY vaccume mind you.......a DYSON! This is THE best thing!!!!!!!! This bad baby will suck up ANYTHING!!! The other day I was using it and the string from my son's balloon (yes it has NOT deflated and his birthday was in NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) got caught in it, and I PANICKED because I didn't want the balloon to go in there! I got the string out...no harm done.... The second thing would HAVE to be my computer. Its so fast and when looking for something....it makes it a WHOLE lot easier! The third thing is my dishwasher.......even though my daughters do the dishes (only the small items, bowls, silverware (NO KNIVES) plates...etc... On the days that I have to do them...Im loadin that baby up!!!! I need to invent an automatic laundry doer! I would be ONE RICH WOMAN! LOL On a HAPPY note...I only have 10 more days before I get to FINALLY meet DAWN Our visit is going to be SO much fun. Im also going to IKEA AND Im going to try and sneak in a trip to a shop or two! LOL...........maybe....maybe not! For those of you I haven't told, I am entering HOF. I am almost done with my entries. I am so excited. Even if I DO not win by CK's standards, I am sill a winner in MY eyes, because I tried! If my Layouts NEVER make it to publication, they will forever be on display in my Scrapbooks! Toodles till later!

6 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

I'm glad you got over your melt down from yesterday. I hate those days, as I have them quite ofen myself. God will and has seen you through this rough time. Losing and changing friendships can sometimes be very hard but very necessary. Keep your chin up. You've still got me :-).

2:43 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

YOu're right in deciding that no one will come between you and your family. Meltdowns are okay, as you know, I too had one last night. But today was a much better day : )

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you had a bad day. hope you are feeling better. good luck with CK. and you are right you are a winner!! no matter what! God bless!!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Sonia said...

Man, it is so terribly hard letting go of "toxic" friends :( I've had to do in the past, and it breaks my heart. But it's always for the best. Chin up :)

7:08 PM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

ok i guess those bad days are catchy, as i had one tonite...but as i read on (and glad i did come by this evening) u gave me hope.... have a good one tomorrow.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh {{{{{Adrienne}}}} it sounds like you need a hug. I'm still in Ct., but heading home tomorrow. I'm using bro's laptop which is not very friendly LOL so I haven't been on a lot. I'll catch up with you next week.

Hugs
Cathy

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home