1/13/2006

TEN THINGS I LIKE ABOUT ME.........

Ok, so Im a TAD bit behind on my challenges! This challenge came from Sophia **I would like to Tag the FOLLOWING people for this, and YES you HAVE to do it! LOL: DAWN, RENEE, MARA (Can't WAIT to see your answers), DIVAGIRLRN (once you finish with your move!!, Rachel,Tiffany T, Virginia, and Muriel. Ok, that is enough! LOL This is harder than I thought: 10.I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES, and I think I do a pretty good job! 9. My love for God and REALIZING that He also loves me. 8. I think Im pretty darn creative! 7.THE LOVE I SHOW MY CHILDREN. They are all special....in their OWN way! 6.THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MY HUSBAND. He is truly a wonderful man. We have had our share of hard times (what couple hasn't?) 5.I am WAY BEYOND GOOFY! LOL 4.The ability to let go of the past. Its JUST that the past..you can't move forward if you are ALWAYS looking behind you! 3.The ability to see good in EVERYONE. Everyone has a past, but EVERYONE also has a future. 2. My ablility to make others smile. No matter WHAT I have going on in my life, I ALWAYS try to make those around me happy. I am often called "sunshine" because I ALWAYS have a smile on my face. 1. THe ability to Love myself. I had THE hardest time with this, and now I LOVE ME. Not in the wrong type of way, but in a GOOD way. I love who I am, and who I am becoming!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Oooo, can't wait to do this one. I hope to have it on my blog by the EOD! Stay tuned....

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adrienne, I can totally see why you would be called Sunshine! It's perfect because you are so positive and excited about life! What a great list you have shared! Thanks so much! I hope that you have a super Friday!

Sophia

8:02 AM  
Blogger Jennifer S. said...

I see your profile pic and I'm not surprised you're called "sunshine"... :)

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you enjoyed the sites...aren't the t-shirts fun?! thanks for stopping by! :)

smiles~jill

8:35 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

aww, loved this.
i will do it tomorrow, just wrote today's :)

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list! So upbeat and motivational.

and what is this- you find me and then don't tag me?? What's up with that!

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay Sunshine! You ARE a blessing and a blessing to many. Thanks for the Tag!

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home