Can you retract a prayer?
Man.....WHAT was I thankful for? Oh, I remember now.....my kids going back to school. I FORGOT that going back to school means HOMEWORK! LOL.....I came home going 89 miles an hour! No wait....make that 189 MPH!!!! DH had a headache and was in bed(not asleep)...oldest daughter was in the bed...she had a headache....6 year old was asleep on the sofa downstairs (where she had an OOPSIE!) only my 4 year old was up an runnin!!!
Well, 9 year old got up from her nap and informed me of all the HOMEWORK she had to finish.....now she is complaining that she can't do it, but she CAN...she is an A student and just wants me to sit under her.....
Had to give 6 yr old a bath and now I gotta tend to my "sofa", thanks for the reminder......AND now they are hungry....well, got them all fed, and attempted to eat something myself and DH called me....food is now cold. 6 year old has to make a snowman for a project that she has to turn in tomorrow.....got report cards today...oldest DD got all A's and B's my 6 year old got all S's! LOL...got field trip forms to fill out and pay for, just started some laundry.....I want a LONG hot shower in my Warm Vanilla Sugar bath stuff....
BREAKING NEWS!! If you don't have this book....GET IT! Its AWESOME!!!!! I DO MEAN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Dawn, your package is in the mail!! Stalk your mail man!!! Only22 more days until we are over your way!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!! Can't wait!
Ok, now these are my two WONDERFUL finds.....I LOVE my bags....and guess where I got them????? TAR"J"....yeppers!!! I did! AND they were on clearance!!!! EVEN BETTER! I got the Bronze one yesterday and I got the gold one today! I wanted silver, but they were NOT on clerance....oh...gotta go....I hear DH....
coming dear................
Dawn, your package is in the mail!! Stalk your mail man!!! Only22 more days until we are over your way!! WOOO HOOOOOO!!! Can't wait!
Ok, now these are my two WONDERFUL finds.....I LOVE my bags....and guess where I got them????? TAR"J"....yeppers!!! I did! AND they were on clearance!!!! EVEN BETTER! I got the Bronze one yesterday and I got the gold one today! I wanted silver, but they were NOT on clerance....oh...gotta go....I hear DH....
coming dear................

4 Comments:
Don't you "love" the oopsies?
I had my mom initiation with that whole experience the other night with my 9 month old... and the bathtub.
Lovely. Just lovely.
love, love, love, bronze!!!!
Oh, I know what you mean about wanting the kids to go back to school! My kids don't go back until next Tuesday!! Yikes, but then again, the homework!!
I want that dw Greetings book! hope my LSS carries it!
CUTE purses.
Yay for good report cards!!
Sorry about the headaches :(
Post a Comment
<< Home