***Ewwwwww, YUCK***
I am SUCH a germaphobe. That is MY WORD!!! I made a mistake, and used my 6 year olds toothbrush this morning!!!!! Can you say YUCK? I mean, there are THREE girly girls in the house and we ALL have pink toothbrushes....all of them are a little different, but STILL all pink! I knew I messed up when I tasted watermelon toothpaste......gave me the heebeegeebies!
In other news......I am So sleepy! I seem to be behind on my sleep and I can NOT get caught up ......MAYBE this weekend!!!!!! MAYBE NOT!!!!!! Because you KNOW I want to scrap!!!!!!
Oh, Mara, your package is in the mail!!!!!! Keep your eyes peeled for it!
I get my first kit for my DT very soon! Im SOOOO excited about it....check out their site....join the club! THE RED LILY
Im still working on my husbands blog....he can NOT think of a picture that he wants for his banner....MEN! LOL, but hey, he IS a good one!
Ok, well, as always, Im off unless something MAJOR happens!!!!
Before I depart...let us pray:
Lord, I THANK YOU for my health and strength, I thank you for my job and my husband, I THANK YOU FOR LETTING MY CHILDREN GO BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY...I thank you for my transportation....I THANK YOU FOR LETTING MY CHILDREN GO BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY....I thank you for my friends and family....I THANK YOU FOR LETTING MY CHILDREN GO BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY....I thank you for my scrapbook supplies and my LSS....I THANK YOU FOR LETTING MY CHILDREN GO BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY. AMEN

5 Comments:
I am seeing an overwhelming gratitude for schools...he he...
So you say you got books...what type do you have for me?
LOL! I can relate to your toothbrush trauma!!! I am a nut when it comes to toothbrushes - totally grosses me out to even think about using someone else's. And no one better even THINK about touching MINE. One morning when I was brushing my teeth I lookeddown and saw my toothbrush sitting in the cup. I panicked, looked in the mirror and realized I had my daughter's toothbrush in my mouth. I wanted to throw up! I have no problem with sharing food, cups, even cleaning up vomit, but there is something about toothbrushes!
Something tells me that you're thankful for childhood educators :)
And OMG, an Adrienne pkg - FOR ME?!!? This is going to be so fun... you really didn't have to do that. Seriously... I am going to do a LO for you and then send you mail love. Send me some pics!! :)
And ewwwwwwwww on the toothbrush mishap.
Girl, you are TOO much! I'm not gonna say Amen to that prayer of yours until next Tuesday. That's when MINE go back (well, one of them). As far as your toothbrush issue, I hate it for you. Not to self, buy EVERYONE a DIFFERENT color toothbrush!!! Smile!
Congratulations on making the design team! They are soooooo lucky to have you. Oh, and let me guess? You're glad your kids went back to school. LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home