Check out what I had waiting on me when I got to work! WOO HOOOO!!!! Well, everything except the sizzix circle, white letter stickers and rubons...I got those today! Ok...of to help DH with his BLOG...hopefully you will see a link soon! LOL..Oh, and if you haven't seen the New Valentine Papers from Bo Bunny Press....YES, I said Bo Bunny Press...You NEED to check them out!!! *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*
1/03/2006
Check out what I had waiting on me when I got to work! WOO HOOOO!!!! Well, everything except the sizzix circle, white letter stickers and rubons...I got those today! Ok...of to help DH with his BLOG...hopefully you will see a link soon! LOL..Oh, and if you haven't seen the New Valentine Papers from Bo Bunny Press....YES, I said Bo Bunny Press...You NEED to check them out!!! *B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L*

3 Comments:
you're not making me want to come over less when you show that stuff!! :) combine that with homemade mac and cheese and i'll be there before you can say... STOP. Haha.
Hey there...love the LO, very cute! I also am hung up on BBP new papers...they have been putting out some SUPER CUTE stuff recently! I am SO dying to go sb shopping!!!! ONLY 3 WEEKS TILL' BONUS!!
WOW what alot of gorgeous looking products!!! and your layouts are SUPER :0)
JULIEx
Post a Comment
<< Home