Resolutions......YEA or NEA?
I personally don't make them. BUT this year I do have a "FEW" things I want to do differently. ONE thing is spending more time together as a family. With me working and "T" working, we get SO busy sometimes, that we don't take out a lot of time with the kids. Now they are by NO means neglected, but we don't do enough vacationy(is that a word? It is now) type things together. I think we only took two trips this year....that will NOT happen again next year. We only have THIS time to enjoy our children. Pretty soon, they will be doing their OWN thing! We are going to start in January, but taking them with us to the Battle of the Bands in Atlanta. They will LOVE it!!!!
I do want to eat better. NOT DIET. I do NOT want to diet, but I would LOVE to change my eating habits. For instance, not eating so late. I will eat a FULL COURSE meal and then go to bed....for the night! LOL, and I want to eat MORE fresh fruit. I eat a lot now, well not a lot, but I want to eat more.
I want to scrap more and take more time for "ME". As a mother and a wife, I often get caught up in not having any "ME" time because Im ALWAYS doing something for everyone else. Not that its a problem, but it BECOMES a problem when there is NO TIME for YOU....anyone feel me? Can SOMEBODY say AMEN? AMEN AGAIN.....We as mothers and wives often neglect ourselves. I have ALREADY started with my ME time......every two weeks...Im getting my hair done. Its just a little time away from everyone else, well, away from the household, and it keeps my hair healthy. I am also going to continue getting my pedicure and I MAY add manicure to that list, once a month. It feels GOOD to be pampered....THEN, Im gonna get back to scrapping with my Friends! I will have one crop that I attend alone every second saturday, and one I can take my girls with me to on every 4th Friday...(right Renee?) I think that about does it. Not to mention my DAILY moments I take during my lunch to fly to the SB store, or AcMoore, or Mikes, or a WONDERFUL shopping center not far from here!! I just like to look. Really. That's all. Just a little window shopping....ok now MOVE AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER BEFORE LIGHTNIGN strikes! LOL.....J/K!
Well, this post has gotten quite long.
OUT! CATZ RULE!

6 Comments:
Hey, Adrienne, I totally agree with the ME time. You go girl!!! I am typing more in an e-mail to you.
Amen to ALL of that!
Happy New Year, girl! ;-)
sounds like excellent plans!!!
AMEN! ;)
AMEN!! AMEN!! AMEN!!! :) There, that helps right?! :) Happy New Year!
Yeah, I totally agree. I have three small ones and sometimes I wonder if I am still a human being or just a machine to meet demands! LOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home