12/24/2005

So....its FINALLY Christmas Eve....

My kids are WAY beyond excited! ESPECIALLY my 6 year old....that girl is a COMPLETE mess. The FIRST thing she did this morning, before washing her face and brushing her teeth....went to the tree, and saw ALL the added presents! She is SO ready to open them! Yesterday my husband and I went to *GASP* Walmart AND *gasp* a MALL to get our "LAST MINUTE GIFTS" I will NEVER get LAST MINUTE GIFTS AGAIN.....NEVER....did I say NEVER? I am NORMALLY done with my Christmas shopping in Late October, EARLY November, so if we even DECIDE to brave the mall its because we WANT to, NOT because we are looking for that LAST MINUTE GIFT, that I will NEVER get again! Traffic was PAST terrible!!! And the mall wasn't even crowded! But traffic was *T*E*R*R*I*B*L*E*.......but we had a BLAST! While we were there, we stopped by here: Nothing else needs to be said....I had "THE" best Chocolate covered strawberries......just HEAVENLY!!!! My oldest DD is getting her "Christmas Do" and DH had to run out for a second....so its just me and the kids, well two out of three. I just ate a piece of fudge for breakfast...yummy..... Well, Im off....its gonna be a BUSY day!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am right there with you having candy for breakfast, mine was cashew brittle followed by a chocolate covered pretzel.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas, especially your 6 yr. old who WILL NOT sleep tonight, aw, I miss my kids being that age. Enjoy!

11:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you! Yes, last minute-gifts at the mall are the pits! I braved Abercrombie for some giftcards but was out by 9:15 am. Whew! Have a great holiday!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Mara said...

I can beat that...
James and I were at the Marshall Field's on Michigan Ave. until 10pm last night and again today until 2. NOT my idea of fun.

...And I didn't even get Chocolate covered strawberries out of the deal! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!! :)

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm... fudge!

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope everyone got what they wanted! Merry Christmas!

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home