12/21/2005

I LOVe these Things!

So I TOTALLY stole this off Cynthia's Blog, But I wanted to play too! LOL *insert pout here* The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot. Since I am the first and ONLY....just bump me down.... 1. Adrienne {A Glimpse OF ME; A peek into my world...} 2. 3. 4. 5. Then you get to select five people to pass the love on to. 1. Dawn 2. Renee 3. Mara 4. Tonya (YES YOU HAVE TO DO IT) 5. Sharmin Now, on to the questions! What were you doing 10 years ago? I WAS IN HIGHSCHOOL! WHERE...did the time go? What were you doing one year ago? I was in Nursing School Five snacks you enjoy: 1. Raisinets!!!!!!! 2. FRESH FRUIT! YUUMMMMM 3. Sour cream and onion chips 4. Peanut butter crackers 5. Pretzels Five songs to which you know all the lyrics: 1. Hero by Kirk Franklin 2. More than that by Hezekiah Walker 3. Deliverance is here by Vicky Yohe 4. Praise is what I do by Shekinah Glory Ministries 5. Friend by Israel and New Breed Five things you would do if you were a millionaire: 1. Buy a new house COMPLETE with the ultimate scrapbook room. 2. Buy my husband a Brand Spankin New Truck 3. Buy my dad a boxter porsche and buy my mom a RV. 4. Put away a LOT of it. 5. Pay for my kids education. Five bad habits: 1. Being on the computer WAAAAAYYYYYY to much. 2. Not returning phone calls. 3. Not scrapping as much as I should. 4. Eating things that are TOO heavy RIGHT before I get in the bed. 5. Did I say being on the computer WAAAAAAYYYYY to much? LOL Five things you like doing: 1. Taking pictures 2. Scrapbooking 3. Cuddling with my husband.... 4. SHOPPING 5. Spending time talking with, emailing, IM'ing my friends! Five things you would never wear, buy, or get new again: 1. Platform shoes....ugh... 2. SKIN TIGHT ANYTHING. 3. BIG HAIR 4. UGLY SHOES 5. Body piercings...NOT my thing Five favorite toys: 1. My computer. 2. My Epson R1800 3. My Camera 4. My DVR 5. My cell phone!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun questions! I'll have to give it a shot soon! Love your blog!

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm laughing at your answers about what you'd never wear again! The sacrifices we made for fashion in your youth! Great entry!

Merry, Merry!
Sophia

8:07 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

uh oh, I got tagged :)
Will do this tomorrow.
Thanks!!

6:01 PM  
Blogger Blessed Ladybug said...

Wow, that's really funny, I like that. Maybe I can include it in my blog too...Great Job! Ladybug!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home