12/16/2005

I *heart* Friday!

I am SO glad its Friday!!! Even though I have not done ANYTHING ALL week, Im still SO glad its Friday!!!!! I feel like CRAP, but hey, its Friday and that makes it ALL better! I am STILL SO LOVIN PSE!!! Thanks Deanna for that "last step"! LOL!!! I had a BALL playing around with this last night!!! I was up WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY too late but hey, I was havin FUN!!! The kids are gonna FREAK out this morning....They have presents under the tree!! Kayla has been WATCHING for them. Asking me EVERYDAY....mom, when are you going to put presents under the tree?? LOL...of COURSE I still have stuff to wrap! I will do more tonight!! I finally got Tony's gifts out of the way! Yeah for me. I had NO idea what I was getting him, but its bought and wrapped! Im still going to get him some cologne and a watch I do believe. He has a "THING" for Kenneth Cole!!!! Yesterday in the car, the kids were just CRACKING up telling VERY LAME knock knock jokes......the conversations went something like this: Kayla: KNOCK KNOCK ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: WHOS THERE Kayla:BANANA ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: BANANA WHO? Kayla: I want to eat a banana, and make some banana pudding? ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: *DEAD SILENCE* Kayla: IS LAUGHING SO HARD, she can HARDLY BREATHE!!!! Jaelyn: MOM DO YOU KNOW ME? MOM: YES Jaelyn: WILL YOU KNOW ME IN ONE MINUTE? MOM: YES JAELYN: WILL YOU KNOW ME IN TWO MINUTES? MOM: YES JAELYN: WILL YOU KNOW ME IN 2 SECONDS? MOM: YES JAELYN: KNOCK KNOCK MOM: WHO'S THERE JAELYN: I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU KNEW ME?!? ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: IN COMPLETE STITCHES!!!!!!! JAELYN: WHAT'S BLACK AND WHITE AND RED ALL OVER MOM: A NEWSPAPER JAELYN: HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT???????? MOM: THAT IS A VERY OLD JOKE JAELYN JAELYN: THAT'S WHAT GRANDMA SAID, HOW OLD ARE YOU MOM? MOM: KNOCK KNOCK ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: WHO'S THERE? MOM: ORANGE ENTIRE CAR RESPONDS: ORANGE WHO? MOM: ORANGE YOU GLAD THIS IS THE LAST KNOCK KNOCK JOKE? ENTIRE CAR WHINES ON CUE: AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW MOM, THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!! **ENTRY COMPLETE** LOL

9 Comments:

Blogger Breanne Crawford said...

LOL!!!! So funny!!

6:10 AM  
Blogger Kip said...

sounds like a fun time in the car!

Kip

6:35 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

cute entry...I don't dare put presents under our tree yet.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

hahhaha. you're funny - even when you're sick.

thanks for the knock knock jokes :)

feel better! get some sleep. now more PSE until you feel better! drink juice!!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Ashley Calder said...

oh my gosh.. I love little kiddo jokes :) So very sweet!


Ashley.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Lynda J P said...

what a great time to help past the time in the car..with kids... my dd makes up silly jokes that make no sense, but we still laugh, just at the fact she tried so hard
hope u feel better

11:26 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Too cute! I love those moments in the car with the kids (not yours, mine...LOL). I just wish I could remember to write about those moments when I get home. You inspire me :-). Get well soon!

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super cute entry!!! Kids are so funny.

Smiles,
Wendy

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you just love family moments like that? I was smiling just reading about how things played out. Kids... gotta love them!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home