12/14/2005

Effervescent Tablets {check}

Don't you HATE it when you get sick???? Mothers simply can NOT get sick.....I feel AWFUL.......but the world will NOT stop because I have a cold.....ugh If you have PSE you need this book! I LOVE it! Ive been reading through it and it is so helpful...easy to follow!!! LOL..now TODAY I should get the software! LOL!!! I ordered the software last week, and it should be here today....now I have NEVER even touched PSE {Other than to check the price} so I KNEW I had better get me a pretty dang good book to go along with it. Joann told me about this one and I am SO glad she did! I love it already and I don't even have the software in my hands!!! I am armed and dangerous now!!! Epson R1800 {check} PSE {check, well almost} now the ONLY thing lacking is what? Yep....a digital camera...well I technically HAVE one, but its a 2.0 megapixel that came with a printer that I no longer have! LOL....It serves its purposes, but NOW.....I **NEED** yes NEED a good one. I'm STILL between the Canon EOS XT or the 20D. But as stated before...Im leaning towards the EOS XT since I can get it QUICKER than I can the 20D! LOL....more later!

4 Comments:

Blogger corinne5 said...

I love PSE, I even give workshops in it , sorry only in Dutch!
it is very easy and I know you will get a hang of it really soon!

corinne5xxx

4:14 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

ooh, let me know how you like PSE. I want it REAL bad. ;)

5:27 AM  
Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

I have PSE too. But I'm a little affraid to use it. Maybe I think I'll mess up something. Let me know how it works for you once you get it. I may have to "borrow" the book from you...smile.

7:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should probably get that book too. It sounds like it is helpful and that is exactly what I need. :)

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home