HUMP DAY!!!!!!
Well....its HUMP day! Almost the weekend!!! What does the weekend hold for you? Me? Well...I really just wanna scrap!I had SO much fun doing that LO of AJ last night. I L*O*V*E my new printer...I mean.....I really love it...its actually kinda scary! LOL I told DH that this was THE best almost $600.00 I have EVER spent!!!!!!!! I LOVE my printer.....it just makes me want to SCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
On another subject..........Im really happy. Not just happy on the surface...it RESOUNDS within me.....that is really more than happiness; its called JOY....Joy is something that doesn't just come and go...its ALWAYS there, no matter what comes, or what happens.....its ALWAYS joy. Im thankful for my relationship with God. I know that without HIM, things would just be CRAPPY! Not saying that things don't get bad sometimes because they do, but just KNOWING with all of my being that God is there to see me through those times is enough for me to just go through it.
I thank God for leading me and guiding me the way He has concerning a few situations in my life. Only God knows what is best for me and my family. And for that I love Him. I don't love Him just because He can, will and has blessed me and my family. I love Him because of who He is.

3 Comments:
Congrats on your new printer! You are one lucky lady to know true JOY! Also, I love the pictures of your kids 3 entries down!
Have a wonderful day and get some scrapping in!
Isn't it the truth, without God we would all be lost children searching for a father. I came to know Christ as my saviour a year ago last October and it has changed my life dramatically. I am thankful for every moment now, good bad and in between!
Thanks for your enthusiastic optimism, I look forward to it every day!
amy
YAY! A new toy. Just think of all the fun things you can do with that. I'm excited for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home