12/04/2005
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- How about this for funny.........
- BROADCASTING LIVE FROM MY DEN! LOL
- My Beautiful New Baby!!!!
- I FINALLY GOT IT! ITS IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- This is fun....
- What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
- MY PRINTER SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- .......NINE DAYS................
- New Book..........
- Im POOPED!
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more










5 Comments:
Wonderfully beautiful cards; I bet those recipients will be merry when they receive them. Hmmm you're done with X-mas cards??? Does that mean you are going to knit something. LOL just being an enable here.
Awesome cards girl! TFS I may have to lift some ideas from you! Great work! DarlaLOU
BEAUTIFUL! I see the one I want! smile.
WOW, you have been busy! Great cards!!
Those are awesome! I went over to Scrap Etc. on Friday, and I saw those stamps... I totally should have bought them!
Post a Comment
<< Home