12/02/2005

I FINALLY GOT IT! ITS IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT MY EPSON R1800! ITS HERE!!! I HAVE IT! I HAVE OPENED IT AND TOUCHED IT! lol......OK....CALMING MYSELF DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I AM WAYYYYY EXCITED!

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy Marchant said...

Hi Adrienne!!

Is this the one that will do 12X12? Well, whatever it does I am happy for you!! I ended up driving DH to the airport and as I was in Portland figured I better do a few errands. I was too tired to go check to see if the CARDS mag was in at my fav lss. Last time I went in it was sold out! Duh! No surprise there. I will be going back in next Thursday so know I will be feeling better and will be up to chrecking it out. Well, you just go have fun with your new toy. i want to hear all about it. I will go to Epson.com and check to see which one this is. Behave yourself!

4:19 PM  
Blogger Virginia said...

WOOT! Just in time for Christmas stuff too! :) Have fun with it!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home