I HAVE LOST MY MIND!!!!
OK, so its 4am in Atlanta....and we JUST came in the house.....yes we were outside PUTTING UP CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!! AT 4am....IN THE COLD.......IN THE DARK! LOL WE did have a GREAT time, and no we are NOT finished!!!
We put the net lights on the shrubbery that was on the ground....in SLIPPERS...we did NOT have enough sense to put on REAL shoes....no jackets....and it was COLD!! My SIL got caught in the sticks, I guess you would call them, and we had to help her out....we saw FOUR deer running through the neighbors yard....I guess rudolph wanted to come and play with us! Ok....we have REALLY had a great time!!! But I head home today!!! Im glad, because I'm ready to put up my Christmas tree after all this decorating!!!! This year my tree will be TIRQUOISE AND SILVER!!! I can NOT WAIT!!!!!!!
Ok....will update when I get back to B'HAM! Gotta pack!

2 Comments:
Sounds like so much FUN! I am glad you are having a great vacation and so much fun with family!! What treasured memories for you all! I trust you are taking oooodles of pictures for sbing? :O) Have fun and we miss you on the mb! DarlaLOU
Lookout Griswalds! lol
I'm looking forward to getting our lights up soon. But NOT until 4 am!
Post a Comment
<< Home