11/22/2005

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!! Today was a WONDERFUL day!!!! I went to AcMoore....{YES AGAIN} and I got a Snowflake PUNCH, LOL, and I LOVE it, I also got some dress it up tiny {well, MINI) crystal snowflakes {THEY ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!!!} and a pack of Sizzix adapters!! Pretty good for a day's work! I have decided that I really do want to be published. Its not on my list of things to do before I die, but hey...I REALLY want to be published ATLEAST one time! Tee Hee The girls are packing their bag so they can go spend the night with Grandma G who is gonna take them to Atlanta with her on tomorrow!! WOOO HOOOO! Thank GOD for Grandmothers!!! Well, that is about it on the home front. Once I drop them off....I want to do something....CREATIVE...But I WILL stay away from the glitter spray....atleast tonight I will.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just looked over your blog and you are so fun! Krylon makes GLITTER Spray? Oh my word. I had no idea. Here's one for you - did you know that Mod Podge makes GLITTER glue? It kind of stinks, but it looks way fun to use.

Enjoy your evening of creativity. I'm on taxi duty tonight.

4:36 PM  
Blogger plualum said...

What the heck...you're alone. Go for the glitter ;-) Either way, have fun!
~Heidi

5:58 PM  
Blogger corinne5 said...

happy thanksgiving! and you will be published if you really want it.!!

corinne5xxx

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home