{An Ode To Tony}
This is my husband. The man I love. We have been together for SUCH a long time. We have had many, many, many obstacles come our way, and we have overcome each and every one of them. Sometimes, things do get rough and it does seem like we won't make it but I do know that by the GRACE OF GOD we will get through those rough times.
I have seen you transform before my VERY eyes.....you went from a "thug" to the man I know today. Yes you have made mistakes, and so have I, but I do believe that God has his hand upon us. We have had to make some changes...some MAJOR some very minor, but through it all, I know God is with us.
Sometimes loving and putting your heart on the line to be loved is scary, it can be hard, but that is when we have to rely on God, fully rely on Him to bring us through those rough times. Back in the day, there wasn't a finer treasure on earth than the love between a man and a woman. I want us to continue to have that love for each other. You have to be able to speak the rythm that flows from your heart. If you can't do that...then you are way messed up....Know that I love you...always have....always will...
2 Comments:
That is so sweet, Adrienne! Sometimes I think those tough times are what make you stronger as a team :)
I feel your pain. I pray things will work out for you. Remember Romans 8:28
Post a Comment
<< Home