11/16/2005

What Im Reading

Here is a QUICK goodmorning post!!!!!! I wanted you all to know what I am reading so here it is: Im going to start on Ain't No Mountain today, but if you do NOT have this photography issue GET IT! Its AWESOME!!! And so is the CARDS book.{THANKS JOANN!!!} FIND THEM BOTH AND ADD THEM TO YOUR COLLECTION!!! I LOVE THEM BOTH!!! OK...gotta run...will up date later...but you knew that right?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...I like your BLOG! I was wondering if you could tell me more about your CARDS magazine. Is it a subscription type thing? I noticed it says NOV/DEC. Is it filled with card ideas?? Who puts it out? I am trying to located it online. Thanks for your help....

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I am loving your blog. You have done such a great job on it. I will definitely look for the photography book.

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! I have a page in the photography book but I havent seen those others!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home