11/13/2005

Today has been SOME day! I had to leave church early today................then later in the day I went with my mom to take the kids shopping...that was "FUN", then came home had dinner did a little picking up and a LOT of laundry { You would be SO SURPRISED how much I do laundry! I guess with FIVE people in the house its SUPPOSED to be like that}, and now Im about to shampoo my hair...FINALLY. I have put it off LONG ENOUGH. I MUST do it....like NOW!! I met a "NEW" SB Friend! {HELLO!!! !LOL, you know who you are} too bad we don't live closer! Anyhoo.......let's see what else....ummm, I had a great *MOMENT* earlier...but that is my little secret! LOL, but it really was a great moment. I FINALLY took the kids Christmas picture {well the picture that will go inside the Christmas cards, if I EVER finish them} so I hope they turn out ok...we had a great time shooting them though!! I've finally started on the save the dates for Zanete...I must have 125 done and ready to mail by Nov 30!!! I did one last night just to get my measurements, so Im gonna make a list of what I need to do and when and put it here so I can hold MYSELF accountable!!!! Monday: Cut out black CS Tuesday: Trim Ribbon Wednesday: Trim out white 12x12 CS and make it 8 1/2 x11 and print Thursday: Cut out white CS and attach ribbon Friday: Attach white cs with ribbon already attached to black cs SaturdayMorning: Use bone folder and fold black CS over white cs Saturday Evening: Call Zanete and tell her to come and get her SAVE THE DATES! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home