Its a new season.............its a new day.........
Wow, finally Monday morning! The coffee is brewing (and smelling quite nicely I must add), the kids are still asleep...(only a few more minutes of quiet time).
I feel absoultely wonderful. My soul is happy. Its amazing what a "LOT" of prayer and willingness to change can do.
Sometimes we hold on to things too tightly. When God says "LET GO" its time to do just that, LET GO!!! I feel like I am actually free!!! Well, not I feel like....I AM!!!
Today should be a pretty good one... I HAVE to get some gas before I can do ANYTHING!!! So that is my first stop. I plan on taking my yarn to work today so I can knit on my lunch. That should keep me busy and anyone from talking to me. Not that I don't want to be talked to because if ya know me, I LOVE to talk- but I need to stay prayed up....so don't really want "TOO" many distractions today.
No soccer practice today...no NOTHING!!! WOOO HOOOO!!! I think the LAST practice is Thursday evening! Then ONE MORE GAME ON SATURDAY!!!! Oh, but wait, Jaelyn has to get her trophy and go to a pizza party on Saturday....oh....I guess I forgot.
Im really ready for Christmas!! Well, I guess we need to get through Thanksgiving first. We should have a great time. This will be the 1st year we have been out of town for Thanksgiving. I think I leave on the 22nd....can't remember! BUT I CAN'T WAIT!!!
Ok, my coffee is calling my name....can you hear it??? Listen: Adrienne, come and drink me.....I need you to drink me...... ROFLOL!! The coffee is whispering!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home