11/01/2005

Well.......Now Its NOVEMBER!!!

And that means that my birthday is tomorrow!!!!!! Well, not only MY birthday, but my brothers as well!!! So that means that I AM A TWIN! LOL Still don't think Im gonna see that 2005 Yukon with a big red bow in the driveway....but hey, one can dream! LOL, SOMEONE has me wanting to go to the SPA! LOL, wonder who that could be?????? I finished my mom's scarf while I was getting tires put on my car.....what a way to pass the time! LOL!!! I started on her hat last night and hope to finish it today!! That is my GOAL anyway..... Jaelyns LAST soccer game is on Saturday and I am SOO happy. I don't know when Kayla's last game is though. I want to make her coach a paperbag album. I think I will do it and give it to her as an early Christmas gift....that is what I WANT to do. Who knows how that will turn out... Oh well.........time to get movin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home