What a day, what a day...did I say WHAT A DAY?
This has been THE longest day ever!! I had to break down and shampoo my hair because I missed my appointment!!! DRATS! I HATE having to shampoo it myself..... I STILL need to clean the kitchen! Everything else is *about* done! LOL
Im not hurting AS bad right now as I was earlier...I thought I was going to buckle over at one point....but that is past me! HOPEFULLY the DR will call with my results on tomorrow....Im BELIVING GOD for a good report!
On a funny note, I LOVE perfume, YES LOVE IT, and I was trying to decide which one I was gonna wear tonight, not going anywhere, just like to smell good, well.....like the GENIUS that I am, I sprayed about five different perfumes on five different spots on both my arms....right now I smell like an old lady and DOVE! LOL, will have to shower AGAIN in a little while! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home