10/25/2005

Its Morning?!?!?! Already?

The night went by WAAAAAY too fast!!! I am BEYOND sleepy. I NEED to get moving. Jaelyn has to be at "recorder" practice at 7:20! YIKES! Yeah, I really need to get moving. Not too much going on today, which is a good thing, I think when I get home I will take a long hot shower and TRY to finish my hat! Its gonna be SO cute. I can't wait until this weekend to get some MORE yarn!! I didn't know how addictive that stuff could be!!!! Friday Im going to SBE to see what they have on sale...probably a lot of everything I DON'T need!! I hope the rest of the paper is there for Zanete and Andre's Save the Date cards, so I can start and finish! Oh, wait, I also need to get some ink! Im feeling MUCH better today! I can't WAIT to get back to normal!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home