
ITs WHAT time???? 2:53 AM? AM?!! Not PM! But AM!?!!?? The kids came RUNNING in my room screaming! THEY SCARED ME! I thought something was wrong! When I went to bed at 10 they were asleep downstairs! I just left them there! No need to wake them up right!?!? I wish I would have put them in the bed! Maybe they would STILL BE ASLEEP! Now they are sitting down here playing with the cat! Around here breakfast isn't ready until the sun comes up!! Is the sun up yet?? NO! LOL
Today is going to be a busy day!!! Jaelyn has a game at 6:00 and she has to be at the field at 5:30. Do these people not realize that SOME of us have jobs? LOL, this is one time I DO miss being a SAHM!!! I love my children, but I also love my work!!!! I mean I REALLY do!!
They are on fall break, like almost ALL other schools, and I am FORTUNATE enough that my Mother In Law is going to keep them,well atleast the girls this week.
This is my latest project!!!! This is for my neice for Christmas....Its part of a "set". All the girls are getting a notebook like this one, an altered lunch box that will serve as a jewerly box, a pen, a purse, some new jewerly, a scarf and hat (hopefully,lol) and some stuff to fill their "new" purse!!
Ok, Im going back to bed!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home