10/12/2005

Well GOODMORNING!

Well HELLO!!!! Day 2 of my blog!!! This is gonna be fun!!! I had a rough night last night! I didn't sleep well at all. I just HOPE it doesn't catch up with me at work today. I guess I need to go since I have been off for TWO WHOLE DAYS....even though my house doesn't look like Ive been off that long!!! Its after 6 and I STILL haven't gotten the kids up.....I will pay for that DEARLY in a little while. Jaelyn has a dentist appointment today and even though braces are a "good" thing, I have a LONG little drive ahead of me, THEN I have to come BACK to my house, well almost to take her to school, THEN drive ALL the way to work....can ya say my gas tank will be empty???? Oh well..........I guess I need to get them up huh? Im sitting here already scratching my hair in frustration when I realized, ummm, you're gettin a perm tomorrow, scratching is NOT a good idea! Not unless you like the feeling of your scalp being on FIRE! I need to stop that NOW!!! The good thing is we don't have ANY soccer practices today, or games, but tomorrow is a DIFFERENT story. I guess I will start on the few million Christmas cards I need to make! I have only made TWO so far......guess I need to get busy! I did order some stuff from SU (only fellow Scrappers will know what that is) and it should be here on tommorrow! YEAH!! I wish the paper I order from my SB store would get here so I could start AND finish Andre and Zante's "Save The Dates" They are gonna be SOOOO pretty!!! Ive done a prototype and she LOVED it! Oh well, this is getting a "TAD" Too long! Gotta start my day..........

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Adrienne,
I have never responded to a blog before! Cool! I am so intimidated by computers other than checking my email and the CKMB! Hope you have a great day. I know what you mean about being in the road and using up a tank of gas. My 3 keep me running in 3 different directions! Talk to you later. Your fellow Alabamian and RN
Dina

6:58 PM  
Blogger Ruth.E said...

Hi Adrienne, good on you for starting the dreaded blog. You either love them or you hate them. I find myself torn between my favourite blogs and the CKMB. The blogs are more entertaining to me. I think your pic is great - loose weight? What for? You run around everywhere you need your strength, LOL. Take care today, all that activity cannot be good for a girl.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home