10/15/2005

Why do "I" have to be the bad guy?

Why is it that "I" have to be the bad guy? The kids are SO unhappy with me this morning!!! Aj started running a fever last night, and this morning he still had a fever and the girls have soccer games this morning.............AT 9am! Well, you know what happens....they can't go! Mom has to stay home and look after Aj! That does NOT go over well...........Oh, they are ok now, but about 30 minutes ago it sounded like a bunch of wild monkeys screaming at the top of their lungs...I allowed the about 5 minutes of that to "let out their frustration" and then I had to regulate! So things are peaceful on the homefront now... Kayla gets fitted for her flowergirl dress today, so that is probably going to be the highlight of my day!! I can hardly wait! I made a birthday card for a friend LAST week, her b'day was on the 13 and the card is STILL sitting on my desk! The GOOD thing is, she is in Disney World and I will put the card in the mail today and she SHOULD have it when she gets back! SHE BETTER! LOL Well, that is all for right now. Im gonna work on the HTML codes for this thing for a little while, and then do some laundry........clean the kitchen.......and SCRAP! I HAVE TO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home