10/13/2005

WELL PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was the MOST ANNOYING THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE!!! But thanks to a VERY helpful "SOMEONE" :-) By golly I think I've got it!! I had THE hardest time adding links to my blog.....But I have SOME on here, but NOT ALL! So if you don't see your blog listed give me a little time!!! *Sigh* can you hear that? That was a sigh of RELIEF!!!!!! Im glad I ALMOST have that done. This is fun, but the editing can be tedious!!! Well, not much going on in my world today. I STILL haven't started on my Christmas Cards. I will ONCE AGAIN, try that today. Maybe it will get done, maybe not.... I was looking at my picture and I really do need to loose some weight. I only weigh 151 which is pretty good by my standards, since I HAVE had three BEAUTIFUL children! LOL!! But I think some of the meds I have been taking have put a couple extra pounds on me, but no matter HOW you look at it, my cheeks will NEVER loose weight! N-E-V-E-R!!! I was BLESSED with chuncky cheeks! I did order a new computer. Dude, Im gettin a DELL!!! I got the 4700 Desktop with a 19 inch flat screen monitor. It SHOULD be here next Friday!! IT BETTER BE! Oh well, time to go. Ive been up for QUITE some time now! I guess I will go make breakfast and get ready for my hair appointment!! Can't WAIT to get my perm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home