DUDE I GOT A DELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOO HOOOOO!!!! I sit here typing on my silent typewriter, looking at my 19 inch flat screen!!!! WOO HoOOO!!!! Life is good! LOL
This has been one CRAZY week!! The Dr's moved my appointment up for my biopsy to MONDAY!! WHAT?! LOL, I wasn't really expecting that one! Ive been so tired! But I know that it will only be a while before I am back to "normal", whatever that is.
The kids went to bed early tonight. I should have went with them, but noooooooooo, I had to stay up and play with my new toy! Of course I will HAVE to take pics and scrap it. Now.....I can cross the computer off my wish list! Only two more REALLY big things to get...the Epson R1800 and the Cannon D20! Doesn't have to be in "THAT" order, but close to it! LOL, I really want the printer for my B'day which is in 12 WHOLE days!!! Hmmm, wonder if I should hint around about it......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home