10/17/2005

Can you say........TIRED?

I am COMPLETELY beat!!!! What a day.......first the kids got up WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY to early, and at one point today I thought I was gonna fall on my face at work today!!!! Then I got off at 4:30 and Jaelyn had a game at 5:30 so I was RUNNING!!!! I FINALLY got my SU stamps and my heat and stick glue, but I am too tired to even set them!! I guess the kids are tired too because Kayla is knocked out on the sofa, AJ is on the floor sleep, Cashew (the kitten) is on the floor sleep, and Jaelyn got in her bed. Bless her heart, she played so hard last night!!! She did a great job, she is just a little afraid of the ball!!!! I will be glad when the season is over. LOL, Im tired of running!!! Well, Im off to get some sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day as well!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home