10/29/2005

Ahhhh, Its Saturday.........

Well, Today is Saturday. Too bad I can't sleep in!! The girls have games at 10am. Im glad they are at the same time. I will spend half of one game with one child and spend the other half with the other child. I will proably go to Jaelyn's game first so when Kayla's game is over, I will be RIGHT there and she won't try to cross the "street" alone! LOL I had a GREAT time at the SB store on yesterday, but don't I ALWAYS have a great time!?!? That has to be THE best SB store in B'ham!!! I love it! LOL, and my checkbook can tell you the SAME thing!!! They have THE BEST service, and they are always friendly!! Ok, and my paper shipped YESTERDAY! So I should have it soon! WOO HOOOO!!! Man, I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday morning, before I went to the SB store and FINALLY got some more yarn! It seems as if it took FOREVER for me to actually get some time to go to the store! I have been insanely busy!!! But thankfully I have about 10 skeins ( I think is the term for a thing of yarn) so that should keep me busy for about.....A WEEK! LOL I really enjoy knitting! I can do it while Im in the bed or just trying to relax!! But it will NOT replace scrapbooking! Plans for the day: Ummmm, Soccer games, we WERE going to go to the Classic, but we have SO much to do!!! It really wouldn't be wise to go.....but MAYBE we will change our minds! WHO KNOWS.....so lets see......Soccer games, Classic*MAYBE*, grocery shopping, cleaning house, doing laundry...OH, I need to get a computer desk and wireless router for the other computer, so I can set it up upstairs.....man, can I add a few more hours to the day? Well, I guess I need to get going now. I really do enjoy this blog thing!! Too bad I didn't start earlier....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home