10/28/2005

THANK GOD ITS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has been a CrAzY week!!!!! I go back to work today! WOO HOOOO!!!! Im excited about that. I have a FEW questions for the DR...so can't WAIT to get there and call them! I finished my scarf and hat as you can CLEARLY see! I want more yarn! I HAVE to start on my Christmas gifts. The GOOD thing about this is it went REALLY fast!!! I mean SUPERDUPER fast!!!! I have found something else that I like and am good at!!! Im meeting Joann at the SB store this morning, can't WAIT to see her and all the new SB stuff! HOPEFULLY the rest of my paper has come in! I MUST start and finish the save the dates!! Im waiting on PAPER! UGH!!!!!! Ok, enough for now! I will post later on! Im also gonna TRY to enjoy something HOT at Barnes and Nobles while I wait on the SB store to open.....lol, that or either go to Hobby Lobby! LOL **EXCUSE THE PHOTO....Tony took it while watching SPORTS CENTER!!! LOL**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home