Good Sunday Morning!
Well, what a RESTFUL night I had last night!! I haven't slept that well in a LONG time!!!
I don't plan on going ANYWHERE today! Well, other than Walmart and my mother in laws house for dinner! My sister in law and her family are here from Atlanta, so we're gonna spend some time with them!
We had a BLAST at the game last night. The "HIGHLIGHT" of the WHOLE thing was seeing LL COOL J! ENOUGH SAID ABOUT THAT!!!!
Im having SO much fun working on the scarf for my mom!! I really enjoy knitting. I must be getting old!!!! LOL, I can't BELIEVE my B'day is in THREE DAYS!!! WOW! This year has FLOWN by!!!!!
Its ALMOST Christmas! I MUST finish my gifts so I can make my CARDS!!!!!! Ok, I think Im gonna have popcorn for breakfast! LOL

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home