10/31/2005

Its Monday............

Ok, so its Monday! It was a LOOOOOOOOOOONG weekend. I guess that would have a LITTLE something to do with time "falling" back! We had a GREAT day yesterday. We ended up going to my Mother In Law's house to spend some time with them and my sister in law that was in town from Atlanta. We had a great time!! We got tickeled making the kids plates of cake and icecream, because there is a total of EIGHT grandkids.....you have to work together to make plates! LOL!! Im almost done with my mom's scarf for Christmas. I hope to finish it while Im waiting to get my new tires put on my car. I NEED to take my car through the car wash......its FILTHY!!!!! I will NEVER get another white car... I WANT a 2005 Yukon for my B'day, but seeing as how its on WEDNESDAY, that MIGHT not happen! Oh, well, I guess I will take these clothes out of the wash and put them in the dryer. May as well do SOMETHING constructive since Im up this early!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home