11/06/2005

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and its NOT a train headed my way......

Wow, I went a WHOLE day without updating! Must be a record for me...... Well, after a day to myself on Friday....a LONG, WONDERFUL, SUPERFANTASTIC, BEAUTIFUL, GLORIOUS, oh, day.....I feel MUCH better..... I prayed, and cried, prayed some more, cried some more....did a LOT, of praying and a LOT more crying (I think it lessened the pressure around my heart !LOL) I was able to see some things that I was doing wrong, and was able to pray about those things enough to let them go. Its funny how God will allow you to go through things and allow you to hit rock bottom so you can LOOK UP. My head was down TOO long. Im taking today to "finalize" everything and my new life will officially start on Tomorrow. New life, new EVERYTHING, and tons of changes. Whoever said change wasn't good, hasn't been where I have been!!! Ok, so on that note, I have a LOT to do today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home