11/07/2005

LOL, ITS STILL MONDAY! LOL

Well, I guess its STILL Monday because I have NOT been to sleep........ I was SO ready for this day to end... The day started off wonderful !LOL, but then someone STOLE MY MONEY OUT OF MY PURSE AT WORK!!?!?!? Whats up with that? LOL! I was SO upset! I broke down. But then again, I didn't realize it until I "NEEDED" it to PAY daycare!!!!!! WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.... NEXT! I think Aj has an ear infection. He has been up whining ALL NIGHT LONG. Im trying to keep him away from Tony so that he can get his rest. But BOY and "I" tired.....the JOYS OF PARENTHOOD! I guess I could read or knit or scrap or something, but all I REALLY want to do is sleep!!! Oh well...LOL, I think Jaelyn may have strep throat. I guess I will have TWO sicken's goin to the doc today.....which is still MONDAY...it has NOT crossed over to Tuesday because I have not been to sleep! LOL, I hope I can atleast get a "nap" before tomorrow- I mean today starts. Which is still Monday...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home