WHAT DID WE DO BEFORE INTERNET????
Man, My internet was down ALL DAY LONG YESTERDAY!!! I was SO bored! LOL, not like I don't have a TON to do!!!! I did laundry, cleaned my scrap area, cooked dinner, cleaned my room, ironed clothes, knitted some, I read some, I mean MAN............it was the most BORING DAY EVER! ROFLOL!!!
I am SOOOOO excited about the "BIG" event coming to all scrapbooker lovers near "ME" I can NOT WAIT until APRIL!! LOL, Its so close, yet SO FAR AWAY!!! I talked to Tony about it, but of COURSE he does NOT share my excitement......well he did ask if he could come, I said SURE!!!!! HE was cool until he realized that he would have to pay the registration fee as well! LOL, he thought he could just "come" with me! LOL! NOT!! He told me to have a great time!
I had such a blast at SBE yesterday morning with Joann!!! Tonya and Monique and Lindsay T are just "THE BEST EVER"!!! I get SUCH a rush when I go in there! Im gonna "TRY" Not to go in Friday when the TT stamps get here...Well, I HOPE they are here! LOL!! I did get my QK gift set so I am a HAPPY CAMPER!!
Oh well!! I guess I will do SOMETHING constructive, because I can NOT sleep!

2 Comments:
I don't think that we realize just how connected we really are to the new until our computers are down! Then, it's like a whole new world... or would that be OLD world? Have a great day!
I hear ya about the Internet girl! I had a problem with mine a few weeks ago and it nearly killed me! lol. I am so jealous that you've already meyt Monique and Lindsay AND that you live in Birmingham!! Can I stay with you so I can afford to go! lol
Post a Comment
<< Home