11/11/2005

Well it certaintly is early huh? I guess it is!!!!! Today is going to be a BUSY one!!!!!! I have to go to the Credit Union, I have to pay utility bills, Im getting a NEW CELL PHONE!!!!!, ummm, Im FINALLY going to order the FABULOUS Epson R1800!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! I "THINK" I might go by the LSS and see if the new TT stamps are in.I "WANT" some new shoes but think I am gonna pass on that one!!! Oh well........guess I will find SOMETHING to do.....creativeness is hitting me! Hmmm, may go and SCRAP!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger crazydarla said...

How FUN is all that?! I love to get all fancied up! Whoo whoo! Funny, my 'old' boss at work, she had the EXACT dresses for her bridesmaids too! Must be a popular one?! :O) The shoes are FAB too!!!

DarlaLOU

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home