
I
LOVE Raisinets. I mean...I truly believe God gave man enough sense to make these
JUST for me! I can NEVER have enough of them..AND its heatlhy! LOL, AND CHOCOLATE!!!!
Anyway.....not MUCH going on today! And THAT is a good thing. I need to finish laundry, mop the kitchen, dining room, and bathroom....umm, get things ready for next week....pack some clothes....OH, LOL, finish the save the dates....HOPEFULLY they will be done today or tomorrow. More like tomorrow! I also need to finish my scarves and hats, and start on my Christmas cards. I need to make a welcome baby card, and I WANT to finish my book. Its REALLY good....So..with all of that said...WHY AM I ON MY COMPUTER? LOL.... The kids are running around like a chicken with its head cut off having a good time....Jaelyn is getting her hair done...speaking of...I need to make myself an appointment. Those are the comings and goings of today....I guess that's enough huh?
1 Comments:
Sorry Missy...But GOD made these delicacies for ME!!! Don't get it twisted...SMILE. Well, I guess we have something ELSE in common. Did you see on my BLOG that my friend gave me a BIG OLE bag of these for my birthday?? Woo HOO!!
Post a Comment
<< Home