
Well lookie at my latest creation....Now that I'm looking at it...I think I'm gonna add a photo corner to the white CS....its messin with my eyes....I will fix that in a second. I had fun doing this...now I need to clean my area.....YIKES...glitter is EVERYWHERE!!!
Today has been such a peaceful day! My sugar cookie candle is burning and smelling oh so lovely.......the house is clean, laundry is done...summer clothes have been put away, the winter clothes took their place.....I enjoyed a nice big bowl of homemade chicken soup and a grilled cheese sandwich....yummy!!!!
That is my update for today....hmmm, should I clean my scrap area or just work on something else? I think I will clean up.
I hope to finish the save the dates on TOMORROW! That is my goal anyway. Then tomorrow night, I PLAN on starting on my Christmas cards. I also need to finish up a few gifts that I still have left. Im really wanting some ice cream right about now...something with caramel in it....hmmm, I feel a run to dairy queen coming on!
1 Comments:
This is gorgeous! Love the effects of the photos!
Post a Comment
<< Home