LIVE.........FROM {UNDISCLOSED LOCATION}
WEll.........Im broadcasting LIVE from my CURRENT PLACE! LOL...those of you who know me , know where I am!!!
I am having a BALL!!!! Today, we ate breakfast at almost NOON! LOL...then all the ladies {me, both my SIL's and my MIL} all went shopping....WITH NO KIDS!!! LOL...we left the kids here with their fathers! HOW FUN IS THAT??? We had a GREAT time!!!!!!! I have had SOOO much fun. Im going to HATE to see it come to an end!!!!
I am AMAZED at how CrAzY its been around here! LOL...I have taken a TON of picture..I CAN NOT WAIT TO GET THEM DEVELOPED!!!!!! It has been SO hard to get to this computer to update my "BLOG" Mine is SO much faster, but ATLEAST I have one!!! LOL..I am REALLY pooped, but I want to go check out my blogs that I read daily!!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful time with their friends and family!!!!!!
Till next time.........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home