11/24/2005

*GASP* I SLEPT WITH MY MOTHER IN LAW!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Ok....so I should start this post by saying HAPPY THANKSGIVING, but instead.....I SLEPT WITH MY MOTHER IN LAW!!! LOL.....There are 15 people in my SIL house {oh yeah, Im in Atlanta} so we had to divi up the space! LOL...the guys slept in the family room, and YES another man slept in the same bed with my husband, and that was SOOOOO funny because for some reason, men don't like to sleep with other men....lol....anyway...all the girls (ages 6-9) slept in one room....the guys (ages 6-11) slept in another room, and all the grown ladies slept in the master bedroom!LOL....So I slept in the bed with my MIL!!! We are REALLY having a WONDERFUL time! We didn't go to bed until WAY after 3am and got up at 8ish!!! The turkeys have been seasoned and are awaiting their trip into 350 degree peanut oil (we have TWO HUGE MAMA TURKEYS!!!!) The ham is in the oven, dressing is in the oven, mac and cheese is being prepared...potato salad is in the fridge....cakes have been made (butterfinger and red velvet)....the greens are done....stringbeans are waiting to be put on plates.....the kids are outside....some women are in the kitchen.....some people are watching football......Terry had to go BACK to Kroger to get more peanut oil because we don't have enough....all in all.....we are having a GREAT TIME! I got Clean and Simple by Cathy Z. and I LOVE it! Can't WAIT to get back home so I can use what i have learned. Well....I must get off the computer! Someone MAY be looking for me!!! Toodles till next time....

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn Bibbs said...

Welcome to the "A"!! Glad you made it here safely. Hope you enjoy your visit and maybe we can finally get to meet face to face. Have fun!!

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got this book on Wednesday too! How wild is that. I expect to learn alot from it too. I love simple scrapbooking!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful family time! Great food too :)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home