Happy Day Before Turkey Day {i.e, WEDNESDAY}
Hello Blogworld! LOL!!! Happy Wednesday to ya!!!!
LOTS goin on in my little corner...1st and FOREMOST.........THE SAVE THE DATES ARE DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Zanete, you can pick them up at mom's house TODAY!!!! I will drop them off later...
NEXT: THE GIRLS ARE IN ATLANTA!!!!!!!!! Aj cried, because he REALLY misses them. He has been REALLY clingy to EVERYONE lately. He slept with me last night and I DON'T believe in that, but sometimes rules are meant to be broken.
I'm really ready to get into my scrapbooking again. Ive been kinda playin around but with the save the dates behind me {THANK GOD :-)} I want to do more! I REALLY want to be published. Its NOT all about that for me...I love scrapbooking for my family...but wouldn't it just be N*E*A*T??? I think so!!
Oh well....that is all for now.....life calls............

3 Comments:
I agree, sometimes, those type of rules need to be broken! Letting kids sleep with you every now and then isn't a bad thing... other than the fact that you usually get less sleep! Have a great day before Turkey day!
Sophia
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope to get some scrappin done again soon too!
Happy Thanksgiving to you & yours A...when a sweet sad face is looking at me in my big bed I often just move on over!!!!
Good luck in getting pubbed...it can be tough...but KEEP trying!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home