
Ok So, this is my latest book. I hope to finish it by weeks end. It has 702 pages in it but Lori Wick is a WONDERFUL author and you easily get wrapped up in her books!!
I was a scrappin machine last night! I made about ummmm, 8 Christmas cards {I still have to add the "sentiment" to the front} but other than that....Im doing good. I WANT to finish ALL of them by Saturday night and have them in the mail Monday morning. I have a total of about 50 that I need to have. Last year, I did the assembly line thing, not this time. I only plan on having TWO of each design!!! Im LOVING all the different cards! The hard thing will be trying to decide who will get what card!!!
Ok, that is enough for right now....I think I will update later!{ok, so I don't know WHY my pic didn't upload......hmmm, will put it in there later....}
2 Comments:
I used to read Lori Wick all the time, but I've gotten out of the loop... I'll have to check out her stuff next time I go to the library.
You go on your Christmas cards! That's awesome!
I will have to check that author out! I am always looking for new good books :)
Post a Comment
<< Home