BROADCASTING LIVE FROM MY DEN! LOL
Ok......so its Saturday....what are YOUR plans for today? I for one don't have much planned. Oldest DD is about to get her hair done, then we go to my Grandma's to pull names for Christmas...I MUST finish my Christmas cards.......TODAY! I want to mail them on Monday!!!!!!!
On another note....My tree is up. Now, its NOT finished. I STILL need a topper, and an additional strand of beads for the bottom. These pics are NOT the best, because my digi camera is a piece of CRAP but this will have to do. These pics do NOT do the tree justice...it really is pretty! And its LIVE! LOL....my house smells lovely....
Here is the tree all decorated........
Next we have a few of the ornaments......
I really thought these glitter balls were cute! And you can't beat two for .97!!! Here are some more......
Now, in case you REALLY don't know me...I am going to let you in on a LITTLE secret.....I LOVE SNOWFLAKES.......and glitter and if I can combine the two.....mercy me.....I HAD to have all these when I saw them......
Ok, this is THE last one....I love these too...
So that is it for me. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my tree....next week I will start to add the PRESENTS!! The kids will be happy about that one! Maybe tonight after I finish my cards, I can tackle my WREATH to put on my front door!
Next we have a few of the ornaments......
I really thought these glitter balls were cute! And you can't beat two for .97!!! Here are some more......
Now, in case you REALLY don't know me...I am going to let you in on a LITTLE secret.....I LOVE SNOWFLAKES.......and glitter and if I can combine the two.....mercy me.....I HAD to have all these when I saw them......
Ok, this is THE last one....I love these too...
So that is it for me. I hope you have enjoyed looking at my tree....next week I will start to add the PRESENTS!! The kids will be happy about that one! Maybe tonight after I finish my cards, I can tackle my WREATH to put on my front door!

2 Comments:
Oooh pretty! I love the silver and blue theme!
Your tree is soooo beautiful. good job.
Post a Comment
<< Home