12/06/2005
About Me
- Name: Adrienne
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama , Alabama
www.adriennesessentials.com www.stitched9.com
Previous Posts
- Me...A to Z
- FOR JULES!
- Still Busy!!!
- Been Busy.......Here is a SAMPLING of my Christmas...
- How about this for funny.........
- BROADCASTING LIVE FROM MY DEN! LOL
- My Beautiful New Baby!!!!
- I FINALLY GOT IT! ITS IN MY HANDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
- This is fun....
- What Does Your Birth Date Mean?
WHERE TO FIND ME
VIEW MY GALLERY HERE: 2peas
SCRAP ETC INSPIRATION TEAM
THE RED LILY-DESIGN TEAM
Email me!
Really Cool Sites
I Love Photography
Someone Keeps Stealing My Letters
Art Pad THE CLICK
Canon Digital Photography
Add more
Favorite Sites
CreatingKeepsakes
2Peas
African American Scrappers
Crazy Scraps
Shop Remember When
Scrap-Source
ScrapSubmit
Scrappin Deals
Stamp Attic
A Cherry On Top
Scrapping With Style
Good To The Last Crop
Scrap Gal
A Peek Into Yesterday
Scrappers-Paradisee
Gone Scrappin
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more
Add more










6 Comments:
Look at those smiling little faces. Your kids are so cute. You are right, the photos say it all! Happy holidays to you and your family.
Oh, that's...um. Well, I'm at a loss for words (I KNOW you're shocked) LOL. As long as the kids are happy with it, that's all that matters. And they DO look happy. How FUN!!!
Your house, your tree, and most of all your kids are absolutely adorable. No more needs to be said.
You know, I thought the house looked a little small. But it is still as cute as it can be. :O
How proud they are of their tree! That is totally cool! :)
Very cute! Looks like they had fun decorating it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home