LOVING this banner thing!
Thanks to ALL of you who made it possible! LOL....another WONDERFUL person who gets a big ole SHOUT OUT IS.......... "MARA" Thank you SOOOO much for all your help! Im glad I was able to challenge you today! LOL
Now, Im STILL not done...still fine tuning some stuff.....I'm thinking about changing the color.....I figured out how to do that. Thank GOD for the "PREVIEW and CLEAR EDIT BUTTONS"!!!

3 Comments:
That is the most adorable banner. Great job!
Yay, so glad I was able to "help". I have a feeling I confused the situation, but I am glad that you're admitting to the blog world that I, in fact, helped. LOL. I love that pic. I really really do.
Look at you! The Queen of Banners. I am loving the banner thing on your blog too. YAY! Mission accomplished, and done so with style and flair. Nice work.
Post a Comment
<< Home