12/14/2005

Ahhhhhh, I have {IT} in my hands..........

And not the {IT} as in, Whatever {IT} is you can find it on Ebay.....LOL...LOVE those commercials! Anyway...my {IT} is PSE 4.0!!! Im SO thankful for the UPS man!!!!! He really is my best friend....well not REALLY but, well, when Im waiting on a package he is! Its HARD to believe that a small disk can hold SO much power!! I can not WAIT to play around in it!!!!!!! My first project will be to restore (or try to) an old photo of my MIL's mother or grandmother...I can't remember which...I can not wait!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! I have PS CS and I have no real idea of how to do everythign with it...I am sure PSE$ is very similar...good thing you bought taht book! Have fun playing with it :)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

I can't wait to see what you create!! How fun!! :)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I asked for this for christmas. hope I get it!

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home