I will NOT post again today....UNLESS
Something MAJOR, worthy of being blogged, happens! Ok....I went shopping on my lunch (is that ANYTHING new?) but this time for my Christmas gifts mentioned in post below....Traffic was WONDERFUL (which is UNHEARD of this time a year, in THIS area) ok, so first I got AN AWESOME PARK in front of Victoria Secret...go in there....they had their smell goods 6 for $30, got three for my friend and three for myself (come on now...HAD to treat myself! LOL) then walked down a bit and ran across an AWESOME little shop! Had THE cutest jewerly and a sweater that I WILL go back and get!!!!! JUST CUTE STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!! Did I say cute stuff? See, one thing about me...I LOVE to get things that others don't have...kinda like the odd ball, but not in a weird way....don't like to see myself coming.KWIM? ANYHOO....walked down a bit more and went in Parisian. WHY DID I HAVE TO WALK IN THE DOOR RIGHT NEXT TO THE WOMEN'S SHOE DEPARTMENT.....*be still my heart* sheesh.....I walked past it THE FIRST TIME and went and got what I was going at...some cologne for my husband...you know the one that wouldn't get up and put gas in my car this morning....yeah him...it smells SO good! I can OFFICIALLY cross him off my gift list! That was the last thing I wanted to get him! So I looked around BRIEFLY at the womens perfume and since I had just got some stuff from vickies....I passed (besides they didn't have what I wanted) so I went and picked up another gift for a friend, then walked BACK through the shoe department...I had to go out that way anyway.....They the CUTEST pair of bronze shoes!!! I was gonna get them but they did NOT have them in my size!!! Think its a sign? I THINK NOT! I will find them! LOL...they will look AWESOME with my bronze leather jacket I got from Atlanta!!!! IM OFF!!! Till tomorrow...same blog....same blog site! LOL

3 Comments:
You crack me up. I read your posts on the CKMB and found your blog a while ago. Just had to tell you, you make me smile!!
Teresa
Sounds like some fun shopping! I hope you get the shoes in your size!
MErry, Merry!
Sophia
Love your Lo and your Blog, I will be back again soon! Cheers and Merry. xoxo
Megan
Post a Comment
<< Home