MORE LUNCH TINS!
**ETA** This is the LAST lunch tin! These are SO fun! This one is for my Dad's nurse!! It will be filled with peppermint and chocolate!! YUMMY!!!

**ETA** Just wanted to show you all how MESSY I get when I create! Ok, off to finish that LAST lunch tin....

These are for my daughters.The first one is for my 6yo and the one next to it is for my 9yo. Its a LITTLE more "grown up" LOL!! I made them right under their noses and they did not have a CLUE! They even told me what papers and ribbons they liked! Off to make one more, do an altered notebook (that will go inside the tin) do a LO and MAYBE start on my B'day cards for January!

**ETA** Just wanted to show you all how MESSY I get when I create! Ok, off to finish that LAST lunch tin....

These are for my daughters.The first one is for my 6yo and the one next to it is for my 9yo. Its a LITTLE more "grown up" LOL!! I made them right under their noses and they did not have a CLUE! They even told me what papers and ribbons they liked! Off to make one more, do an altered notebook (that will go inside the tin) do a LO and MAYBE start on my B'day cards for January!

2 Comments:
I love the lunchboxes you made for your daughters. They are adorable. They make me want one. You are very talented!
Wow! You have been busy. Nice work. Those tins are on my to-do list. I hope to try my hand at them in February (jan. is already swamped).
Post a Comment
<< Home